West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (WCCH) welcomes visitors; however, certain guidelines are in place to help ensure that our patients benefit most from your visit.
Visitor guidelines that have been created to protect patients include:
- Only one person is allowed to spend the night with the patient.
- Visitors should be free of respiratory or communicable infections.
- Observe the confidentiality and privacy of other patients.
- Assist staff by leaving the room during tests, treatments, or exams if asked.
- A responsible adult must accompany all children under age 12. All children visiting a patient must remain in the patient room.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Live plants and animals are not allowed in patient rooms.