West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital continues to serve our community in the aftermath of Hurricane Laura. Our facility has remained on uninterrupted generator power since the storm made landfall.
West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital remains committed to providing exceptional patient care to Southwest Louisiana. As of Wednesday, 9/23, WCCH continues to expand services beyond ER, medical-surgical, maternity, cardiology, and ICU services.
Below is an update on our current ancillary service line operations:
- Business Office (Patient Financial Services) is available Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Cardiac Rehab has resumed normal operations.
- Home Health Agency of WCCH: Available with limited hours. Please contact 337-527-4362 for assistance.
- Outpatient Lab Draw Station: The Outpatient Lab Draw Station has relocated to 1327 Stelly Lane, Suite 2 (behind the Home Health Agency of WCCH) with modified hours. Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. – 3 p.m. For assistance, 337-528-7402.
- Medical Records is available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. For assistance, please call 337-527-4117.
- Physical Medicine has resumed operations.
- OBG-1 Clinic of WCCH has resumed normal operations. Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. For assistance, please call 337-312-1000 or 337-313-1617.
- Outpatient Diabetes Education has resumed. Referral from your physician required. Call Cynthia Chantlin, LDN, RD 337-527-4282 with any questions.
- All WCCH Rural Health Centers remain closed, but can be reached at 337-310-0831 for questions and/or medication refills.
- Radiology Services: All services available with the exception of nuclear medicine.
- Sulphur Diagnostic Center has resumed normal hours, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Available services include: MRI, X-Ray, CT, and Ultrasounds. For assistance, please call 337-310-8834.
- Westlake Diagnostic Center has opened with modified hours, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 3 p.m. Available services include: Lab Draws, CT and Ultrasounds. For assistance, please call 337-433-1395.
- Women’s Center has resumed normal operations.
- Wound Healing Center is available Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
WCCH will continue to provide updates about available services here and online at www.wcch.com.
We will continue to provide updates here and on all of our social media channels.
Medication Refill Information:
Patients that are in need of medication refills should contact the clinic by phone at the main clinic number. Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Date of Birth:
- Phone Number:
|Calcasieu Family Physicians (including Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine): 337-528-7472|
|ENT Associates of WCCH: 337-439-2040|
|OBG-1 Clinic: 337-312-1000|
|Hackberry, Johnson Bayou Rural Health Center and Vinton Medical Clinic: 337-310-0381|
Our team is working to restore phone lines for our Hackberry and Johnson Bayou Rural Health clinics as quickly as possible. In the meantime, please call 337-310-0381.
Office and Clinic Closures:
Dynamic Dimensions Fitness Center: Both DDF locations remain closed until further notice.
Hackberry Rural Health Clinic: Hackberry Rural Health Clinic is closed until further notice.
Johnson Bayou Rural Health Clinic: Johnson Bayou Rural Health Clinic is closed until further notice.
Westlake Diagnostic Centers: Westlake Diagnostic Center is closed until further notice.
Vinton Medical Clinic: Vinton Medical Clinic is closed until further notice.
Primary Care Physicians:
Family Medical Care Center of SWLA (Dr. George): Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., For assistance or medication refills, please call 337-439-1484.
Dr. Stewart: Patients are asked to call the office 337-625-0341. Due to increased call volumes, wait times are longer than normal.
Cypress Clinic (Drs. Lannan, Thomas, & Braud): The Cypress Clinic will be temporarily relocated to 1327 Stelly Lane, Suite 2 (behind the Home Health Agency of WCCH). Patients are asked to call the office 337-527-2491.
Dr. Oler and Dr. Schlamp: Office is available daily at 9 a.m. for walk-ins only. For questions, please call 337-527-6385 (or after hours: 337-475-0065).
The Pediatric Center: A Pediatrician is available to answer questions 8 am-5 pm. Contact 337-310-2419 and the answering service will direct you.