West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (WCCH) remains open and available to meet the healthcare needs of Southwest Louisiana. During the storm, WCCH was able to treat patients in the emergency department (ED) and continues to provide ED, medical-surgical, maternity, and ICU services following Hurricane Delta’s landfall. Additionally, laboratory and radiology services are available at WCCH’s Main Campus.
Below is an update on our current clinic and ancillary services:
- Business Office (Patient Financial Services) is available Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Calcasieu Family Physicians (including Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine - Dr. Tari) has resumed normal operations.
- Cardiac Rehab has resumed normal operations.
- Care Management has resumed normal operations.
- ENT Associates of WCCH has resumed operations.
- Home Health Agency of WCCH has resumed normal operations. Please contact 337-527-4362 for assistance.
- Johnson Bayou Rural Health Clinic: Effective October 14, the clinic will resume normal operations.
- Outpatient Lab Draw Station: The Outpatient Lab Draw Station has relocated to 1327 Stelly Lane, Suite 2 (behind the Home Health Agency of WCCH) with modified hours. Monday – Friday, 6 a.m. – 3 p.m until Monday, October 19 when the Draw Station will resume normal operations. For assistance, 337-528-7402.
- Medical Records is available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. For assistance, please call 337-527-4117.
- Physical Medicine has resumed operations.
- OBG-1 Clinic of WCCH has resumed normal operations. Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. For assistance, please call 337-312-1000 or 337-313-1617.
- Outpatient Diabetes Education has resumed. Referral from your physician required. Call Cynthia Chantlin, LDN, RD 337-527-4282 with any questions.
- Radiology Services has resumed normal operations.
- Respiratory Services has resumed normal operations.
- Sleep Study tests have resumed.
- Sulphur Diagnostic Center has resumed normal hours, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Available services include - MRI, X-Ray, CT, and Ultrasounds. For assistance, please call 337-310-8834.
- Surgical Services have resumed, including elective procedures.
- Vinton Medical Clinic has resumed normal operations.
- Westlake Diagnostic Center: Effective October 14, the Westlake Diagnostic Center will resume with limited hours of operation until further notice. Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Women’s Center has resumed normal operations.
- Wound Healing Center is available Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Hackberry and Johnson Bayou Rural Health Clinics are temporarily closed. An update will be provided once they resumed normal operations.
NOTICE: West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital is experiencing some telecommunications outages. Our service providers are working diligently to restore service.