Return to News
WCCH Announces Early Closure of Some Clinic/Outpatient Services Due to Tropical Storm Nicholas
Given the forecasted rain totals associated with Tropical Storm Nicholas, West Calcasieu Cameron Hospital (WCCH) announces the early closure of some clinic/outpatient services for Tuesday, September 14. Patients scheduled for an appointment on Tuesday will be contacted by WCCH staff about rescheduling.
The following clinics and outpatient services will close at noon:
- All Rural Health Clinics (Hackberry, Johnson Bayou & Vinton)
- Calcasieu Family Physicians (Family Medicine & Pulmonary)
- Community Health Center of WCCH
- Dynamic Dimensions Fitness Centers (Moss Bluff & Sulphur)
- ENT Associates of WCCH
- OBG-1 of WCCH
- Physical Medicine/Therapeutic Riding Center
- Westlake Diagnostic Center of WCCH
Hospital administration is currently monitoring the situation and will continue to make operational decisions as the tropical weather event progresses. Any additional operational updates will be made available on the hospital’s social media channels.