Unit Secretary - 2nd Floor (Medical/Telemetry)3p-11p
Medical Telemetry Unit
Under the supervision of the Charge Nurse or delegate, assists in planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating the activities occurring in the nursing station by performing clerical and receptionist duties and maintaining the physical environment of the area.
- High School Education
- Preferably medical secretarial course.
- CPR Certification required.
- Training - on the job.
- Clerical experience helpful but not essential.
- Computer capabilities.
- Surgery - Two years ward clerk experience.
- Legible handwriting.
- Verbal and written communication skills.